Links for Python Noobs
In my learning journey as a relative newbie I've been compiling the below list of : Learning Links for BEGINNERS ⏫ ⏺ ⏬ ◀ ▶1 ▶2 THIS PAGE IS UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION (PARDON THE MESS) [First Footnote (*ftn_001a) is Here --not yet fully implemented] [ How computers work for beginners: Here ] The charachiture to the right (-->) closely depicts where I, as a 70+ yr old retiree am now in my learning journey after more than a year of study. Your progress may be faster. ( Yes, I am stepping with trepidation onto the Object Oriented Programming step. [ a.k.a. OOPs ] ) But as a beginner, you must first "master" the fundamentals. In other words, if you are an utter beginner, you should focus on understanding what a Python "variable" is, and in particular on those that are "strings". Don't just 'learn' this aspect and the other fundamentals , '...



Comments
Post a Comment